What makes a perfect throw? Meet our DeLacey throw with its flawless drape, soft warmth, and classic good looks. A cozy, lightweight, herringbone weave and hand-tied artisan fringe will add an instant designer touch to your home. Use them to add a pop of color and texture to any bed, sofa, chair, veranda lounge and more. It’s a Havlu bestseller.
- Versatile as a stylish throw, travel blanket, shoulder wrap, baby blanket
- Each throw takes about 20 hours of intricate hand-looming
- Masterfully woven by traditional Turkish weaving families
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Cotton sustainably grown in Turkey
- Rare selvage sides (a refined result of the artisan shuttle loom)
- 38” x 72” (not including fringe)
- Sizing may vary slightly due to the nature of rare, hand-loomed items
- Machine washable
At Havlu we believe that beautiful home textiles are one of life’s most important little luxuries. So indulge yourself with our lavishly-soft and gorgeous Turkish throw. Each is hand woven, one-at-a-time on traditional, old-style shuttle looms, in small, limited editions. This slower weaving process, along with higher-quality fibers, enhances the textile’s strength and integrity – creating an expertly-crafted throw that lasts much longer than those which are factory-made. Havlu’s authentic Turkish throws are a rare piece of European luxury that you’ll treasure for many years to come.