Palisades Beach Towel
This is one of the towels we fell in love with from the start.
Our Palisades Turkish towel hand-loomed from 100% Organic Turkish cotton. The more frequently it's washed, the softer it gets. Palisades is lightweight, quick-drying and folds flat, making it the ideal oversized beach towel that’s easy to take along. Tuck it in your backpack, or throw it in your luggage. This Turkish towel’s polished, good-looks and absorbent texture also makes it a brilliant bath sheet, travel blanket, home throw and more.
- Each towel (aka pestamel) takes anywhere from 20-32 hours of intricate hand-looming
- Masterfully woven by traditional Turkish weaving families
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Cotton sustainably grown in Turkey
- Rare selvage sides (a refined result of the artisan shuttle loom)
- 39” x 69” (not including fringe)
- Sizing may vary slightly due to the nature of rare, hand-loomed items
- Machine washable
At Havlu we believe that beautiful towels are one of life’s most important little luxuries. So indulge yourself with our lavishly-soft and stylish Turkish towels. Each is hand woven, one-at-a-time on traditional, old-style shuttle looms, in small, limited editions. This slower weaving process, along with higher-quality fibers, enhances the textile’s strength and integrity – creating an expertly-crafted towel that lasts much longer than factory-made towels.
Beautiful Turkish towels are one of life's most wonderful luxuries!